| e-Governance & Financial Inclusion at last mile through Technology
Products: Banking & Transactional services at last mile on Web and Android platform via API, SDK, White Label software and Custom Software Development – In line with Digital India
New Channel Partnerships by Technology Sales
Industry: Banking Technology, BFSI, e-Governance, FinTech, Remittance, Financial Inclusion, Payments Industry, Wallet Technology, SaaS
Merchant POS, MicroATM,Banking Correspondent,
TSP,Transaction Processing,Payment Switch, Transaction Switching
Started as a BDM (Business Development Manager) to onboard blue-chip accounts and partnerships in South India. New Business Partnerships by Technology Sales with all-rounder responsibilities of a General Manager as a core team.
Took over responsibility as a Project Head supervising New Product Development, Integrations and IT Project Management – reporting to CEO. Further, amongst the core decision makers
I am looking forward to boost Financial Inclusion projects in Africa
Responsibilities with decision making on the following –
1) Business Development | Enterprise Sales:
• Expanding business in South India, earlier untapped due to language barriers.
• End-to-End Sales cycle – Pricing, Pitch business partnership, consult, counter-negotiate, closure, and close deals by payments.
• Key Account Manager for High Stake & Elite profile Channel Partners.
• Lead Generation of B2B Sales prospects
2) Operations Manager
• Supervise & Streamline e-Governance, technical Support and reconciliations. Reduce TAT on service delivery by my intervention with technical and command. Troubleshoot API integrations
• Performing turn-around on contingencies, damage control and crisis communications
• Large Excel Data Management
• All the service operations in close coordination with software developers, technology divisions of banks, UTIITSL and technology vendors
3) Project Manager : Custom Web & Android Software
• Complete Charge from requirements, creation, integrations, troubleshooting to deployment
• Monitoring delivery status with the timeline
• Responsible for product policies of the High-end B2B software
• Creating SOPs for Project Rollout and software migration under Quality Control
4) Product Manager
• Shortlisting Technology Vendors
• Multi-Industry Diversification Strategy (highlighted further in Work Achievements
5) Legal Communications:
• Drafting Legal Agreements & partnership contracts with the appropriate clauses and T&Cs
• Enforcing Compliances & KYC
• Selecting and KPI of TeleSales & Sales Execs, Software Developers, MIS & Digital Marketing